The Capitec is offering the Latest Bursaries 2020 in South Africa. The Capitec Bursary Programme 2020 is available in various fields of study, so you should not miss the Available Bursaries 2020 in order to get educational finance during your studies.
The Capitec Bursaries 2020 are available for those candidates who are talented and willing to avail the New Bursaries 2020. The Capitec Bursary 2020 will manage your educational finance, and you will be studying with more ease and reliability. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Capitec Bursary Fund 2020 before forwarding their bursary application form to concerned department.
Capitec Bursary 2020: Bursaries for Students
We offer bursaries to fund studies in selected fields and are looking for individuals who: are determined to succeed, motivated to reach their dreams and will seize every available opportunity. If you fit this description and need help funding your studies, we would like to hear from you!
2020 Bursary applicants must fulfill one of the following 3 criteria:
- Have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Be in the process of obtaining your 2019 National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Currently be studying towards or plan to study a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within the following fields:
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Economic Science
- Economic and Management Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer- and/or Mathematical Science
- Data Mining and/or Science
- Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Statistics and/or Mathematics
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems (Engineering / Internet / Software Development)
Additional Requirements for Capitec Bursary
- Good standing academic record
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to relocate to and work in Stellenbosch
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
How To Apply for Capitec Bursary Programme 2020: Capitec Bursaries for 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by Capitec Bank South Africa, you should Apply Online for the Capitec Scholarships 2020.